The V-Harness Golf Training Aid
Lower Your Handicap.
Hit the Ball Further,
& More Consistently
With The Vharness.
Get it for less than the price of a new club.
How Does The VHarness Work?
It Shows You How To Feel “Connected” and to Use Your “Big Muscles”
The Vharness Tour Model
The V-harness goes on over your shoulders, and attaches to any club in your bag – driver through wedge.
Fitting the V Harness
Once it’s on, adjust the straps to fit it snug. It will fit anyone up to a 50 inch chest.
Attach Your Club
Pick which club you want to work with, and slide the adapter up the shaft until it rests on the end of your grip.
The Setup Position
Setup and you will feel the pull of the cords to get down to the ball, the cords should be taut at address.
Take a swing keeping the V-Cords taut. You will feel resistance and if the V-cords breakdown you are out of position.
How can the V-harness Help Your Golf Swing?
Just Ask Our Golf Students
- The V harness has lowered my handicap from a 42 to an 18 in two golf seasons. Before using the golf training aid I was always in the 120’s, after using the swing trainer and watching the video I’m averaging in the low 90’s to mid 80’s with an 18 handicap & I’m hitting the driver 40 yards longer. -Joe H.
- Before the V Harness my average score was 83-85, now I’m consistently breaking 80. It also raised my ball flight so I can hit my irons higher, and land them softer, and added about ten yards to my irons. The V harness is amazing, it has been the only thing that has ever helped me. – Matt P.
- The first time I saw the V-Harness, I was sceptical, I mean anybody would be when you see the thing. And your thinking to yourself how are you going to swing?
We filmed a couple swings before I even put it on just to get a comparison and see what this thing really does. My swing at the beginning was flat it was fast but it wasn’t powerful, I felt like I was swinging hard but the ball wasn’t flying good, we put the golf swing trainer on and filmed a couple of swings I was shocked to see the results; it was truly amazing to see my ball flight change from a slap to the right to a beautiful high straight ball.
The VHarness aid really helped me come in through the ball hit a nice high straight ball flight, its absolutely incredible what it has done to my golf swing. -Jeff D.
- I could feel the tightness in my arms, and the V Harness made me realize that I lacked extension. The concept of keeping the cords taut showed me just how little extension I had and it made it more effortless to hit the ball. I was able to hit the ball with less effort and actually further; in only ten minutes I was able to hit a six iron 10-15 yards further.
When I took it off, the club felt like it was half the weight that it was before I put it on. It trains your muscles and I had a much higher ball flight after using it. I have always hit the ball too low but with the swing trainer I was able to get a lot of height, and it felt good. I was impressed with the V-Harness and I definitely know for a fact that it helped my swing. -Terry R.
- When I first put the V Harness on I thought we were going bungee jumping or jumping out of an airplane or something; it was very unique. But I loved it, I put it on and actually videotaped one of my swings and it was amazing the difference, my club was right on plane I couldn’t believe it. I also got the golf swing video, which really helped.
It’s the difference between actually feeling it and having someone tell you you have to stay connected, I could immediately feel it. It’s simple you just put it on, get it adjusted to the proper fit which is very easy to do and it just keeps you so connected and in the perfect position.
It’s the real deal it helped everything and what I loved about it too is it didn’t just help my driver; I just hit some shots out of the green-side bunker and it felt awesome; its right through the whole bag. I’m going to use it for chipping, pitching, sand game, everything. The VHarness is amazing its going to make me want to play a lot more golf. -Matt A.